The downloaded Zip file
contains the following folders:
- All information: Usefull for debugging.
- Sorted by Alphabetical order: Simply Copy/Paste the content of these files to import them into
NetrunnerDB or Jinteki.net.
- Sorted by Card Type: Useful to read your Sealed Pack as in a Deckbuilder.
- Sorted by Data Pack: Useful if you sort your cards by Data Pack.
- Sorted by Faction then by Card Type: Useful if you sort your cards by Faction, then by Card Type.
- Sorted by Player: Each player folder contains all the previous files. Useful for a tournament
organisator : Zip each player folder and send one to each player.
- Each player receives:
- 1 Corp Sealed Pack: Sealed Pack - Player x - Corp.txt
- 1 Runner Sealed Pack: Sealed Pack - Player x - Runner.txt
- Optionnaly: The players can Copy/Paste their Sealed Packs to NetrunnerDB or Jinteki.net for
- Each player builds 1 Corp deck and 1 Runner deck only with the 85 cards of his
Starter by using the following identity cards :
- No Faction.
- 45 Cards minimum (or 30 if you chose the 30 cards per deck format).
- No influence limit.
- The Runner's text box is blank.
- The Corp's text box is:
- You can use agendas from all factions in this deck.
- The number of agenda points required in this deck is reduced by 2.
- The trash cost of all transaction and advertisement assets is increased by 2.
(See list of corresponding cards)
- Agenda points:
- 30 cards per deck / 6 agenda points format :
- 30-34 cards: 14-15 Agenda points
- 35-39 cards: 16-17 Agenda points
- 40-44 cards: 18-19 Agenda points
- 45 cards per deck / 7 agenda points format (-2 agenda points compared to the base game)
- 45-49 cards: 18-19 Agenda points
- 50-54 cards: 20-21 Agenda points
- 55-59 cards: 22-23 Agenda points
Win conditions (Same as the
- 7 Agenda Points (or 6 Agenda Points if you chose the 30 cards per deck format).
- The Runner is flatlined.
- The Corp can't draw at the start of its turn.
- One Shot
- The One Shot is the classic format for one game, or one day tournament.
- Each player plays a One Shot with 85 cards.
- The Omni-league is a tournament that lasts many weeks or months.
- Each player starts the Omni-league with 85 cards.
- The Winner of a game can take a card from the unused cards of its opponent's Sealed pack.
- Each player receives 1 booster between each round and can modify its decks.
All cards of a Sealed Pack are picked randomly by completing constraints.
These constraints are given for the 45 cards format. For the 30 cards format, the constraints are 60% of the
45 cards format.
List of Cards
The List of
Cards is available in a Google Sheet.
Use these Identity cards for your